By Charu Chandra,Janis Grabis
- an specific specialise in the configuration problem
- an in-depth insurance of configuration models
- an emphasis on version integration
- and program of data modeling strategies in decision-making
Read or Download Supply Chain Configuration: Concepts, Solutions, and Applications PDF
Similar power resources books
The realm wishes fresh and renewable power and hydrogen represents a nearly excellent source. Hydrogen is the best and such a lot considerable molecule within the universe, but one who is a problem to provide from renewable assets. Biohydrogen, or hydrogen made out of renewable assets equivalent to water or natural wastes through organic skill, is a target valuable of elevated international consciousness and assets.
Within the first variation of Shale gasoline: The Promise and the Peril, Vikram Rao defined that shale fuel has the capability to rework the U. S. energy-based economic system within the electrical energy, transportation, and chemical sectors. seeing that then, shale oil burst into the nationwide cognizance much more quickly than did shale gasoline.
After sixty surgical procedures at a value of just about $200,000 to feminize and decorate her initially male physique, transgendered Canadian artist Nina Arsenault has created a physique of labor emanating from her studies that incorporates images, movies disseminated on-line, an internet site, a weblog, numerous social networking presentation websites, degree performs, print media writing, and function of the physique in either megastar appearances and day-by-day public existence.
This booklet discusses the versions and instruments to be had for fixing configuration difficulties, emphasizes the worth of version integration to acquire entire and powerful configuration judgements, proposes options for provide chain configuration within the presence of stochastic and dynamic components, and illustrates program of the concepts mentioned in utilized experiences.
- National Registration for Producers of Electronic Waste
- Real-Time Stability in Power Systems: Techniques for Early Detection of the Risk of Blackout (Power Electronics and Power Systems)
- Electrical Transmission Systems and Smart Grids: Selected Entries from the Encyclopedia of Sustainability Science and Technology
- Windkraftanlagen: Grundlagen, Technik, Einsatz, Wirtschaftlichkeit (VDI-Buch) (German Edition)
- Lithium Batteries and other Electrochemical Storage Systems
Additional resources for Supply Chain Configuration: Concepts, Solutions, and Applications
Supply Chain Configuration: Concepts, Solutions, and Applications by Charu Chandra,Janis Grabis