By A. Srikantha Phani,Mahmoud I. Hussein
- Provides a complete creation to the dynamic reaction of lattice fabrics, overlaying the basic idea and functions in engineering practice
- Offers finished remedy of dynamics of lattice fabrics and periodic fabrics as a rule, together with phononic crystals and elastic metamaterials
- Provides a detailed creation to elastostatics and elastodynamics of lattice materials
- Covers complicated subject matters reminiscent of damping, nonlinearity, instability, influence and nanoscale systems
- Introduces modern strategies together with pentamodes, neighborhood resonance and inertial amplification
- Includes chapters on speedy computation and layout optimization tools
- Topics are brought utilizing uncomplicated structures and generalized to extra complicated constructions with a spotlight on dispersion characteristics
Read Online or Download Dynamics of Lattice Materials PDF
Similar nanostructures books
Nanocrystalline fabrics convey unprecedented mechanical houses, representing a thrilling new category of structural fabrics for technological purposes. The development of this significant box will depend on the advance of recent fabrication equipment, and an appreciation of the underlying nano-scale and interface results.
This publication offers the actual and technical beginning of the cutting-edge in utilized scanning probe suggestions. It constitutes a well timed and complete evaluate of SPM functions. The chapters during this quantity relate to scanning probe microscopy options, characterization of assorted fabrics and constructions and ordinary business purposes, together with topographic and dynamical floor stories of thin-film semiconductors, polymers, paper, ceramics, and magnetic and organic fabrics.
This specified quantity offers the new advances in tissue regeneration. The authors are all energetic researchers of their respective fields with broad reports. the focal point of the ebook is at the use of stem cells and nano-structured biomaterials for tissue regeneration/tissue engineering. It contains using stem cells, clearly derived extracellular matrix (ECM), man made biomimetic nano-fibers, artificial nano-structured ceramics and artificial nano-structured polymer/ceramic composites that could help/promote tissue regeneration.
The typical belief is that nanoscience is anything totally new, that it sprung forth complete and completely shaped like a few mythological deity. however the fact is that like several issues medical, nanoscience is the normal results of the lengthy evolution of clinical inquiry. Following a old path again to the center of the nineteenth century, nanoscience is the inborn estate of colloid and interface technological know-how.
- Carbon Nanotubes for Biomedical Applications (Carbon Nanostructures)
- High-Pressure Shock Compression of Solids III (Shock Wave and High Pressure Phenomena)
- Advanced Mechanics of Materials and Applied Elasticity
- Single-Molecule Electronics: An Introduction to Synthesis, Measurement and Theory
- Synthesis and Optimization of Chalcogenides Quantum Dots Thermoelectric Materials (Springer Theses)
- Recent Trends in Materials and Devices: Proceedings ICRTMD 2015 (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
Extra resources for Dynamics of Lattice Materials
Dynamics of Lattice Materials by A. Srikantha Phani,Mahmoud I. Hussein