By Andrei S. Dukhin,Philip J. Goetz
- Covers in detail this multidisciplinary field combining acoustics, electroacoustics, colloid technological know-how, analytical chemistry and rheology
- offers a bibliography with greater than 1,000 references
- provides theories and their experimental verification, to boot as analysis of the tools and relating purposes corresponding to prescription drugs, ceramics, and polymers
Read Online or Download Characterization of Liquids, Nano- and Microparticulates, and Porous Bodies using Ultrasound (Studies in Interface Science) PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Polymer Blends, quantity 1 highlights the significance of polymer blends as an important new department of macromolecular technology. themes variety from polymer-polymer compatibility and the statistical thermodynamics of polymer blends to the section separation habit of polymer-polymer combinations, delivery phenomena in polymer blends, and mechanical houses of multiphase polymer blends.
Good country Chemistry and its functions, second version: pupil variation is an intensive replace and sequel to the bestselling textbook simple reliable country Chemistry, the vintage textual content for undergraduate educating in strong nation chemistry world wide. reliable kingdom chemistry lies on the middle of many major medical advances from contemporary a long time, together with the invention of high-temperature superconductors, new varieties of carbon and numerous different advancements within the synthesis, characterisation and functions of inorganic fabrics.
Highlighting the major features and newest advances within the speedily constructing box of molecular catalysis, this publication covers new options to enquire response mechanisms, the enhancement of the catalysts' selectivity and potency, in addition to the rational layout of well-defined molecular catalysts.
Ideas of Quantum Chemistry specializes in the applying of quantum mechanics in actual versions and experiments of chemical platforms. This e-book describes chemical bonding and its particular difficulties — bonding in complexes and in conjugated natural molecules. The very simple thought of spectroscopy is usually thought of.
- Quantitative Drug Design: A Critical Introduction, Second Edition
- Conceptual Chemistry: Pearson New International Edition
- Polymorphism in Molecular Crystals (International Union of Crystallography Monographs on Crystallography)
- Nanocolloids: A Meeting Point for Scientists and Technologists
- Surfactant Science and Technology: Retrospects and Prospects
Additional info for Characterization of Liquids, Nano- and Microparticulates, and Porous Bodies using Ultrasound (Studies in Interface Science)
Characterization of Liquids, Nano- and Microparticulates, and Porous Bodies using Ultrasound (Studies in Interface Science) by Andrei S. Dukhin,Philip J. Goetz