By V. S. Sastri
- Provides designated tips on how to lessen or dispose of harm as a result of corrosion
- Explains the human and environmental expenditures of corrosion
- Explains reasons of and numerous kinds of corrosion
- Summarizes the prices of corrosion in several industries, together with bridges, mining, petroleum refining, chemical, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, agricultural, meals processing, electronics, domestic home equipment etc
- Discusses the technical elements of a few of the equipment to be had to become aware of, hinder, and keep watch over corrosion
Read or Download Challenges in Corrosion: Costs, Causes, Consequences, and Control (Wiley Series in Corrosion) PDF
Best nanostructures books
Nanocrystalline fabrics show remarkable mechanical houses, representing an exhilarating new type of structural fabrics for technological purposes. The development of this significant box will depend on the improvement of recent fabrication tools, and an appreciation of the underlying nano-scale and interface results.
This ebook offers the actual and technical starting place of the state-of-the-art in utilized scanning probe suggestions. It constitutes a well timed and complete evaluate of SPM functions. The chapters during this quantity relate to scanning probe microscopy options, characterization of varied fabrics and constructions and ordinary business functions, together with topographic and dynamical floor stories of thin-film semiconductors, polymers, paper, ceramics, and magnetic and organic fabrics.
This exact quantity provides the hot advances in tissue regeneration. The authors are all energetic researchers of their respective fields with large stories. the focal point of the e-book is at the use of stem cells and nano-structured biomaterials for tissue regeneration/tissue engineering. It comprises using stem cells, clearly derived extracellular matrix (ECM), man made biomimetic nano-fibers, artificial nano-structured ceramics and artificial nano-structured polymer/ceramic composites which could help/promote tissue regeneration.
The typical belief is that nanoscience is anything totally new, that it sprung forth complete and entirely shaped like a few mythological deity. however the fact is that like any issues medical, nanoscience is the usual results of the lengthy evolution of clinical inquiry. Following a ancient path again to the center of the nineteenth century, nanoscience is the inborn estate of colloid and interface technological know-how.
- Nanoporous Metals for Advanced Energy Technologies
- Self-Assembly of Nanostructures: The INFN Lectures, Vol. III: 12 (Lecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology)
- Random Vibration: Mechanical, Structural, and Earthquake Engineering Applications (Advances in Earthquake Engineering)
- Design and Realization of Novel GaAs Based Laser Concepts (Springer Theses)
- Materials for High Temperature Engineering Applications (Engineering Materials)
- Electrochemically Engineered Nanoporous Materials: Methods, Properties and Applications (Springer Series in Materials Science)
Extra resources for Challenges in Corrosion: Costs, Causes, Consequences, and Control (Wiley Series in Corrosion)
Challenges in Corrosion: Costs, Causes, Consequences, and Control (Wiley Series in Corrosion) by V. S. Sastri