By Susumo Saito,Alex Zettl
- Highlights within the field
Read or Download Carbon Nanotubes: Quantum Cylinders of Graphene (Contemporary Concepts of Condensed Matter Science) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
Nanocrystalline fabrics convey remarkable mechanical homes, representing an exhilarating new classification of structural fabrics for technological purposes. The development of this crucial box depends upon the improvement of recent fabrication tools, and an appreciation of the underlying nano-scale and interface results.
This publication offers the actual and technical starting place of the state-of-the-art in utilized scanning probe thoughts. It constitutes a well timed and accomplished review of SPM functions. The chapters during this quantity relate to scanning probe microscopy thoughts, characterization of varied fabrics and constructions and regular business functions, together with topographic and dynamical floor reviews of thin-film semiconductors, polymers, paper, ceramics, and magnetic and organic fabrics.
This designated quantity offers the hot advances in tissue regeneration. The authors are all energetic researchers of their respective fields with large stories. the focal point of the e-book is at the use of stem cells and nano-structured biomaterials for tissue regeneration/tissue engineering. It contains using stem cells, certainly derived extracellular matrix (ECM), man made biomimetic nano-fibers, artificial nano-structured ceramics and artificial nano-structured polymer/ceramic composites which could help/promote tissue regeneration.
The typical belief is that nanoscience is anything totally new, that it sprung forth entire and completely shaped like a few mythological deity. however the fact is that like several issues clinical, nanoscience is the traditional results of the lengthy evolution of medical inquiry. Following a ancient path again to the center of the nineteenth century, nanoscience is the inborn estate of colloid and interface technology.
- Nontraditional Machining Processes: Research Advances
- Superconductivity in Graphene and Carbon Nanotubes: Proximity effect and nonlocal transport (Springer Theses)
- Nanobiomaterials in Cancer Therapy: Applications of Nanobiomaterials
- Ecotribology: Research Developments (Materials Forming, Machining and Tribology)
- Flexural Testing of Weld Site and HVOF Coating Characteristics (Materials Forming, Machining and Tribology)
- On-Surface Atomic Wires and Logic Gates: Updated in 2016 Proceedings of the International Workshop on Atomic Wires, Krakow, September 2014 (Advances in Atom and Single Molecule Machines)
Additional info for Carbon Nanotubes: Quantum Cylinders of Graphene (Contemporary Concepts of Condensed Matter Science)
Carbon Nanotubes: Quantum Cylinders of Graphene (Contemporary Concepts of Condensed Matter Science) by Susumo Saito,Alex Zettl