By Mark Summerfield
Qt has developed right into a remarkably strong resolution for cross-platform computer, internet, and cellular improvement. even if, even the main skilled Qt programmers basically use a fragment of its features. in addition, sensible information regarding Qt’s latest positive aspects has been scarce—until now.
Advanced Qt Programming shows builders precisely the way to take complete good thing about Qt 4.5’s and Qt 4.6’s most respected new APIs, program styles, and improvement practices. Authored via Qt specialist Mark Summerfield, this booklet concentrates on concepts that provide the main strength and suppleness with the least additional complexity.
Summerfield focuses particularly on model/view and graphics/view programming, hybrid desktop/Web functions, threading, and purposes incorporating media and wealthy textual content. all through, he offers life like, downloadable code examples, all validated on home windows, Mac OS X, and Linux utilizing Qt 4.6 (and such a lot established on Qt 4.5) and designed to expect destiny types of Qt. The book
- Walks via utilizing Qt with WebKit to create leading edge hybrid desktop/Internet purposes
- Shows find out how to use the Phonon framework to construct strong multimedia functions
- Presents cutting-edge suggestions for utilizing model/view desk and tree versions, QStandardItemModels, delegates, and perspectives, and for growing customized desk and tree versions, delegates, and perspectives
- Explains the right way to write more suitable threaded courses with the QtConcurrent module and with the QThread classification
- Includes unique insurance of constructing wealthy textual content editors and records
- Thoroughly covers graphics/view programming: structure, home windows, widgets, layouts, scenes, and extra
- Introduces Qt 4.6’s robust animation and kingdom computing device frameworks
Read Online or Download Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development) PDF
Best object oriented design books
Good judgment Programming is the identify given to a particular type of programming, very varied from that of traditional programming languages akin to C++ and Java. by means of a long way the main popular common sense Programming language is Prolog. Prolog is an effective selection for constructing complicated functions, in particular within the box of synthetic Intelligence.
APPLE DESIGNED speedy so that you wouldn’t want prior Apple programming adventure, yet many Apple builders should want to benefit from fast in current projects—as good as begin writing tasks from scratch. during this compact, to-the-point consultant, writer and iOS developer Maurice Kelly steps latest Objective-C builders in the course of the fundamentals of the fast language—including kinds, syntax, variables, strings, and classes—and explores the way to use fast with latest tasks and create new apps written thoroughly in fast.
Detect item orientated programming with Java during this distinct educational. This publication makes use of Java and Eclipse to jot down and generate output for examples in subject matters reminiscent of periods, interfaces, overloading, and overriding. Interactive item orientated Programming in Java uniquely offers its fabric in a discussion with the reader to motivate pondering and experimentation.
Study the most recent technological developments in construction a scalable computer studying version with substantial info utilizing R. This e-book exhibits you ways to paintings with a computing device studying set of rules and use it to construct a ML version from uncooked info. All sensible demonstrations can be explored in R, a strong programming language and software program surroundings for statistical computing and photographs.
- Objective-C Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)
- How to Use Objects: Code and Concepts
- Programming in Objective-C (Developer's Library)
- Fields of Logic and Computation II: Essays Dedicated to Yuri Gurevich on the Occasion of His 75th Birthday (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Additional resources for Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development)
Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development) by Mark Summerfield